Pro-life internet activists will gather at Family Research Council headquarters on January 24th, 2011 for ProLifeCon, the premier conference for the online pro-life community. I will be embedding the live webcast here on my blog tomorrow (8:30-11:30 am EST). It will feature experts and legislators to inform you about the cutting edge of the pro-life movement and give you ways to make a difference on blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and the rest of the online world. After ProLifeCon, be sure to check out EWTN for live coverage of the March for Life!
* 8:30 – 8:35 a.m. emcee Jill Stanek: Welcome & Introduction
* 8:35 – 8:50 a.m. Abby Johnson (Author, Unplanned)
* 8:50 – 9:05 a.m. Lila Rose (Live Action)
* 9:05 – 9:25 a.m. Panel: Taking the Pro-Life Message to Urban Audiences Online: Dean Nelson (Care Net) & Ryan Scott Bomberger (The Radiance Foundation)
* 9:25 – 9:35 a.m. Michael J. New, Ph.D.
* 9:35 – 9:50 a.m. Rep. James Lankford (R-Okla.)
* 9:50 – 10:05 a.m. Special Announcements
* 10:05 – 10:15 a.m. Tony Perkins (Family Research Council)
* 10:15 – 10:30 a.m. Terrance McKeegan (C-FAM)
* 10:30 – 10:45 a.m. Kristan Hawkins (Students for Life)
* 10:45 – 11:00 a.m. Jeanne Monahan (Family Research Council)
* 11:00 – 11:15 a.m. David Bereit (40 Days for Life)
* 11:15 – 11:30 a.m. Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.)
**If for some reason the webcast will not show up on my website, you can watch it here.